Cesc Fabregas is ready to release the arsenal to barcelona

Cesc Fabregas is ready to release the arsenal to barcelona

Arsenal seemed to have tired enough to withstand the departure of its star players, Cesc Fabregas into his former club when he was a junior, Barcelona.

Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger had even allow his captain to go, with a note not to play for English Premier League club.

According to a source from Spain said, both teams will soon hold a meeting with Fabregas and also his agent.


"Believes that the departure of Arsenal players can not be avoided anymore," Mundo Deportivo such as reported, citing source

"Negotiations between the two parties will not walk easily," continued the source.

Arsenal did membandrol players as young as 24 years at a price of 50 million Euros.

Some time ago Wenger said that he would fight tooth and nail to hold the departure of these players, but Fabregas's close relationship with his former club is poised to become a separate obstacle for Arsenal.

Last year Arsenal had rejected the offer given by Barca for junior players who spent time in Barcelona before finally joining with Arsenal when stepping on the age of 16 years in 2003.

"I am a Barca fan. I became part of Barca's just like my grandfather, my uncle and my cousin," said Fabregas last year.

"I love their colors since I was little. I am a Catalan. However, now I was the captain of Arsenal, I am a Gunner player and that's where I became a player and mature personally."