Robin Van Persie Denies Criticism British Players

persie
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, denied himself questioned the professionalism of the players in the English Premier League.

Van Persie said that there are some "fellow British players" who partied to excess and become short of their careers because of it.

27-year-old player has denied it is through social media Twitter Sunday (12 / 6) local time as rumored Mirror Football.


"Want to straighten everything, I should make comments about the lifestyle of British players. Its interpretation is different," he wrote.

"Just because I want to tell you if your regular life you can enjoy a long career. There was never mentioned specifically English players."

"Who am I to judge. incredible Premier League and its players."

Previously, van Persie also criticize about sportsmanship Barcelona and Chelsea player. Dutch soccer player assesses both teams like to provoke the referee.

"The reports of the shows I make negative comments about the Spanish players and Chelsea, I want to explain it. I never did an interview with Sport 1 or another office during the last few weeks and I do not like the comment that there are angry," says van Persie.

"I respect his colleagues from Spain and Chelsea and I am always keen to play against them."

He also added, "I hope football fans around the world did not respond to news of this seriously."